WELCOME

Welcome. This blog is about my favorite flash games

I have decided to make this blog because I want to save

the best of my favorites flash games in one place,

and share it with the world

I'll update the blog weekly

:)so go ahead and injoy

Monday, November 9, 2015

Strike Force Heroes

Strike Force Heroes is an amazing arena shooting game.you have 4 classes of soldiers, and as you level up you buy them new items ans skills.I mostly prefer the Medic because he can heal and revive himself.

2 tips for you: play with one class for most experience an levels, and stage 7 is great for leveling your class if it's getting hard because it is capture the flag and you can kill as many as you like. have fun, like I'm now, becuase when you finish the game you have challenges.

My own challens is to finish stage 14 with all the classes, it's pretty hard. PLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment